Do you love golf? Do you love watching sports events? If so, you’ll want to watch the Ryder Cup on Kodi.
Ryder Cup 2023 is one of the most exciting events in golf history, and it’s free to watch on Kodi.
Due to their ISP, watching Ryder Cup matches live has been impossible for many. Well, now you can see all of them, thanks to Kodi and the amazing community that supports this streaming platform.
All you need is a streaming device and an internet connection to watch all the action live. Not only will you be able to watch the Ryder Cup on Kodi, but you can also enjoy other sports events live.
So whether you’re a fan of golf, soccer, or any other sport, Kodi has got you covered.
What is Kodi?
Kodi is a free and open-source software media player and entertainment hub that can be installed on personal computers. It allows users to access content from the internet, local files, and streaming services.
Kodi can also control video and music playback from digital media players.
How to Watch the 2023 Ryder Cup on Kodi
If you’re a fan of golf, then you’ll want to watch the Ryder Cup. This event is going to be taking place in Italy and will be broadcast on several different platforms. If you want to watch the event live, you can do so on Kodi.
- Ensure you have installed the latest software version to watch the Ryder Cup on Kodi.
- Then, navigate the Add-ons menu and select the Unknown Sources option. Click OK to confirm your choice and return to the main screen.
- Click the Package Manager button and select Install from Zip File. When prompted, locate the RyderCup_2023 folder downloaded earlier and click on it to open it.
- Select the repository created when downloading Kodi and click on it to open it. Scroll down until you see the Sports section and select it.
- Find the addon and install it by clicking its icon. Once installation is complete, return to the main screen and click on Video addons.
- From here, search for Ryder Cup and select it from the list of options.
Now that all the necessary components are installed, you can start watching the Ryder Cup live.
How to Install Kodi
If you want to watch the Ryder Cup on Kodi, here’s how to do it!
- First, ensure you have installed the latest Kodi version. You can find the latest version here.
- Once you have installed Kodi, open it up and go to the Main Menu (on the left-hand side).
- Click on Add-ons -> File Manager -> Add Source in the Main Menu.
- Enter https://kodi.tv/ into the box that appears and click on OK.
- Once added, type Kodi in the search bar at the top of the screen and select it from the list. Click on Install from the zip file.
- Browse to the Kodi TV addon source that you just added and select Install.
- After installation, return to the Main Menu and click on System Settings.
- Click on EnableAddons and return to the main System Settings menu, where you will see a new section called Add-ons.
- Under this section, locate and click on Video Add-ons.
- In this section, you will see three categories: Systems, Movies, and TV Shows (if present). If not present, this category will be empty (as shown in the image below). To install a video addon, drag it into this section (onto either Movies or TV Shows.
How to Use Kodi on Your Device
Kodi is a free and open-source media player that can be installed on various devices. It’s available on Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, and even the Amazon Fire TV.
The first step is to install Kodi. If you don’t have it already, you can download it from the following website:
- Once Kodi is installed, you will need to add an account. This can be done by heading to the “Settings” menu and clicking “Accounts.” You can add an existing account or create a new one from here. After adding an account, you will need to log in. To do this, head to the “Home screen” and click on the icon that looks like a gear wheel. In the menu that pops up, select “System settings.”
- From here, you must click “Add-ons” and then select “Install from zip file.” On the next screen, select the file that has been downloaded in step one. After selecting the file, Kodi should start downloading the addon. When it has finished downloading, click on “Install” and wait for the addon to finish the installation.
- Once the installation has finished, Kodi should open up and display a welcome screen. From here, you will need to select “System Settings” again.
The Ryder Cup is one of the biggest events in golf, and it’s sure to be one of the most-watched events in history. If you cannot make it to the event live, don’t worry. There are many ways to watch the action without leaving your living room.
Kodi is a great option because it allows you to AirPlay any content you want to watch on your big screen.
So whether you’re a fan of European golf or just trying out a new TV streaming service, Kodi has covered you.